The Linux OS is currently based on kernel series 18.104.22.168 to 2.6.27. These Kernels are supremely optimized for individual processes and corresponding chipset. Our effort is always to minimize latencies, to make the best use of the processor features. Redhat Linux - Suse Linux - Embedded Linux MandrakeSoft Linux
It is always our endeavour to minimize the latencies and to make the best use of available processor capabilities.
We possess the expertize to write module based or user space based device drivers.
The embedded linux operating system comes with many features.
- Optimized, smallest possible kernel
- Support for processors starting from 386 all the way up to core 2 duo, Xeon and Opteron processors.
- Support for all Audio / Video / LAN chipsets
- Support for Wireless devices
- Support for ppp / ssh / http / telnet servers
- Support for remote administration
- Support for NFS / SAMBA / NCP / FAT / VFAT / NTFS file systems
- DHCP client / Server
- Tarantela / ICA (citrix) / 2x client / RDP client support
- support for both the USB / Parallel port printers
- Support for Jetdirect print server
- Support for LPD
- Support for USB storage devices
- USB Data card support
The applications available on this OS are as diverse as the hardwares that are supported by the OS.
The applications that are supported and tested are:
- Mozilla / Seamonkey / Firefox / Opera web browsers with Java and flash plugins
- Open Office 2.4
- Xine media Player
- XMMS mp3 player
- Java Applications such as SAP client
With our expertise, and the very strong and versatile O.S., it is possible to port almost any application to the O.S., subject to the RAM and the Boot Media space restrictions.
The OS is available on a variety of boot devices such as DOM / CFDISK / SSD. We even support Network booting of the clients, through PXE / ETHERBOOT protocols.
The OS is capable of running HDTV content on today's entry level chipsets and processors such as Celeron M, with 945M chipset. We also have the capability to integrate the Mozilla core and media players, so that the Digital Signage can be operated with a browser frontend, which many clients find very easy to program and configure.
We are one of the few companies that can provide multiple OS options on a single DOM / CFDISK. We provide combinations of DRDOS/ Linux, MSDOS/Linux, WinXP Embedded/ Linux from a single DOM. This has facilitated support of legacy applications such as connection to NetWare Servers, running TurboC / BorlandC / MASM / TASM for many clients.
The OS is highly scalable, configurable. It is future ready. It can support the newer devices by simply upgrading just one file.
The OS also supports fully the ACPI functionality. It can support Automatic Shutdown and even Starting of the machine, without any human intervention. Panache is the only OS that has this capability.
We can provide customization services for OS and / or Applications.